- 1. VIZIO Internet Apps Plus – Instantly enjoy the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and even more premium apps straight from the Internet to your TV.
- 2. Full-Array LED Backlight – Distributes LEDs behind the entire screen delivering superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- 3. Built-in Wi-Fi – Connect with high-speed wireless for easy, clutter-free access to VIZIO Internet Apps Plus.
- 4. Clear Action 240 – Enhanced motion clarity with 60 Hz effective refresh rate and powerful image processing for stunning sharp detail in sports and fast action scenes.
- 5. 1080p Full HD resolution – Enjoy high-definition TV with a crystal-clear picture.
If you are looking for surround sound system to compliment your smart TV check out Nakamichi here
Return Policy Complaints About Vizio 40 Inch TV
Many people who have purchased Vizio 40 Inch TV have complained that their return policy experience was horrendous to say the least. Some customers have received a brand new Vizio TV only to find out that their TV is either color blind, muted or doesn’t come out at all. Even though many customers tried to play with set up to fix this issue, they all ended up returning them.
So for some customers who have tried to return this particular product, they received this particular message via e-mail:
“You are responsible for return shipping and we recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking to confirm delivery. Once the item is received, we will initiate a refund of the item price -15% restocking fee. Open items may be subject to a 50% restocking fee if they do not have original packaging.”
So if you don’t have original packaging, they will dock off 50% and possibly 15% more stocking fees. If your item was defective and you want to return this TV, you may actually have to eat up all these fees. For example, if you buy a Vizio TV that costs $160, you may have to pay upwards up to $100 just to return that TV. If you are looking for reasonable return service, this is not the company you should purchase from. You are at your own risk when purchasing this product.
Smart Functionality Issues
Some customers who have received this product have said that “Smart” part of the TV barely ever works. It either just simply doesn’t work and you can’t use Netflix or the other apps OR Netflix will be working then constantly cutting out, over and over again. It is not something wrong with the internet, our other (non Smart) TV has a Roku and works perfectly.
Streaming Service Issues